· Collaborate with Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager, and other project staff to support the development of feedback and complaint mechanisms for the project.
· Assist in building the capacity of program staff to create and implement tools used to track beneficiary feedback.
· Frequently conduct field visits in order to advise project staff in ways to improve the efficiency of mechanisms that are set in place.
· Update Project Manager and M&E Manager on the effectiveness and usage of the feedback and complaint mechanisms in place.
· Work with project staff to discuss with beneficiaries about their preferred way of providing feedback and complaints about the project.
· Work with staff to improve feedback usage, systems, dissemination and management.
· Ensure feedback and complaint information dissemination and coordination between Program Managers and other stakeholders in order to improve beneficiary accountability.
· Work with project staff to provide feedback to beneficiaries and community leaders after data analysis.
·Liaise with partners, government agencies, donors and other stakeholders where appropriate and needed as it relates to assistance in collecting and sharing the feedback and complaints of beneficiaries.
·Promote compliance of program activities with the project’s proposal, work plan, budget and donor rules and regulations.
· Assist with other tasks in the programs and M&E department, as needed.