· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
· At least 5 years' experience in human resources function with at least 3 years’ experience in an international NGO in a similar role.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft office package (Ms Word, Excel, Power point, email) and proficient user of office equipment (photocopier, scanner etc.)
· Must be able to work with limited supervision and exercise independent judgment in problem-solving.
· Willingness to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders, especially primary stakeholders
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, facilitation skills and writing skills.
. Ability to effectively communicate in English
· Managing yourself
· Communicating and working with others
· Delivering Results
· Planning and Decision Making
· Creativity and Innovation
· Influence, Advocacy and Networking
. Change Management