· Commitment to Concern’s humanitarian work.
· BA/BSc Degree in a related field (Development Management, International Development, Rural Development, Community Development, Agriculture, Health, Education, etc)
· Minimum of 5 years professional experience as a MEAL Officer, of which at least 2 years is in an international co-operation agency or private sector
· Strong skills in, and ability to work on MEAL aspects in programming and proposal development
· Strong planning, monitoring and learning skills
· Experience in designing and conducting assessments, post-distribution monitoring (PDM), surveys and evaluations based on set quality methods, international humanitarian quality standards, and donor’s compliance mechanisms
· Strong skills in monitoring program performance (both activities and finances) and able to support and adjust to reach set goals, objectives and strategic aims
· Good knowledge of project cycle management, Equality, HIV and AIDS, and Mainstreaming approaches, preferably in protracted humanitarian context
· Knowledge and experience in a range of participatory and gender-sensitive approaches and their application of MEAL processes
· Strong skills and knowledge in data analysis, processes and interpretation linking to technical adjustments to improve program performance and quality.
· Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and statistical software packages (STATA, R, etc)
· Experience in development of MEAL tools and technical methods and excellent report writing skills, with close attention to detail
· Excellent communication, networking and persuasion skills, very good mentoring and capacity building experience
· Ability to travel to field locations within West Kordofan and South Kordofan
· Experience with using digital data gathering devices / tablets during surveys.
· Excellent knowledge of spoken & written English and Arabic
· Post graduate qualification in project design and management or relevant discipline
· Familiarity with donor requirements (Irish Aid, EU, OFDA, etc.)
· Knowledge of different humanitarian standards
· Knowledge of and experience in working in West Kordofan and South Kordofan.
. Experience in working in partnerships
To apply: Please, submit a cover letter ,CV detailing your experience, skills and qualifications, Your experience and educational certificates, ID card, Birth certificate, contact details and two professional references to the Sudan jobs website or Labor officer in El-Fula / Muglad.