General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Develop, refine, and direct use of accounting and administrative systems and internal control of those systems.
· Follow standard accounting process for financial analysis and reporting activities.
· Review financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
· Ensure timely publishing and dissemination of various monthly financial and administrative reports.
· Assist departments develop budgets, and investigate actual costs incurred compared to the budget.
· Evaluate existing accounting system and recommend ongoing improvements as required.
· Review account reconciliations and generate financial reports.
· Identify and resolve accounting discrepancies and other financial related problems.
· Initiate orientation and training programs for employees.
· Track and monitor resource needs and other material needs for carrying out general operations.
· Monitor and manage expenses within allotted budgets.
· Assist in interview, hire and training of new employees in financial and administration activities.
· Assist in resource identification, work assignment, performance evaluation, and promotion decision activities.