- Coordinate data collection and cash assistance eligibility determination with relevant partners and contractors.
- Assist in monitoring the implementation of the UNHCR cash assistance programme including the delivery of all assistance item, monitoring of infrastructure, completion of home visits, etc.
- Export and manage data related to the cash assistance delivery.
- Perform data analysis and reporting as required.
- Coordinate with relevant units and personnel on decisions and visits related to cash assistance program.
- Coordinate with the bank and other institutes on actions related to cash delivery issues.
- Receive queries from internal UNHCR units and external agencies related to the cash assistance delivery and provide feedback and follow up as necessary.
- Ensure proper filing and record keeping.
- Liaise with POC, assistance beneficiaries, and partners.
- Direct incidents and problems to the supervisor when they cannot be resolved at their level.
- Perform other related duties as required.
3. Monitoring and Progress Controls
• Maintain regular, timely and accurate data collection, analysis and reporting
• Monitoring implementation of CBI project
• Other allocated tasks assigned are completed timely