The Adminstration Assistant will report to the Head of Office in the area and will be responsible for the following;
1. Check the provision of a range of services, including facilities and light vehicle management, travel, protocol related, etc., maintaining information, to contribute to the provision of a safe and comfortable working environment.
2. Collate and process information including dissemination to support the production of standard documents and reports for the unit, to enable decision-making and the effective management of resources.
3. Manage and maintain paper and electronic records within the area of responsibility in
accordance with established procedures, to ensure swift and easy data access as required.
4. Undertake research and perform basic analyses of data, to contribute to the provision of
accurate information and effective management of resources.
5. Be a first point of contact for internal queries, to facilitate the provision of efficient and effective resolution of daily issues.
6. Provide inputs to routine methods and practices in own area of work, to support the continuous improvement of services provided.