Work to be performed :
• Support and coordinate with state team for the implementation of Polio outbreak response activities, including planning for the strengthening of SIAs, Surveillance and routine immunization and risk communication.
• Follow up with the States Ministry of Health the implementation of response and containment activities for the outbreak.
• Review and ensure quality updated & detailed campaign micro-plans with state and locality teams.
• Ensure in place mOPV2 effective vaccine management requirements, good capacity and follow-up of guidelines.
• Review and participate in the training plan (Surveillance and vaccines management of for the mOPV2) and provide capacity-building support to states and locality teams.
• Support preparation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all Polio SIAs campaigns.
• Coordinate preparation, analysis and synthesis of programme reports and reports for special activities within the programme, particularly on poliomyelitis eradication.
• Reviewing Supplementary Immunization Activities (SIAs) and Routine Immunization (RI) coverage for special, border groups and areas of population, refugees and nomads review and update EPI micro-plans to cover them.
1. Complete and updated cVDPV outbreak response plans for the state.
• Deliverable 2.1:
1. 100% of state and localities micro-plans revised by the consultant.
• Deliverable 2.2:
1. Revised mOPV2 cold chain and vaccine stock management plan for state and localities.
• Deliverable 2.3:
1. Submit quality monthly reports and end of assignment report to supervisor and EPI manager.