• Directly supervise the ASRH staff, providing ongoing leadership to the team and overseeing implementation and coordination of activity plans to ensure targets are met.
• Conduct integrated GBV/ASRHR prevention activities for in Safe Spaces and Community Centre.
• Organize and conduct bi monthly integrated Sexual Reproductive Health and Gender Based Violence camps outreaches targeting adolescent boys and girls.
• Coordinate monthly integrated outreaches, with inbuilt identification, and referral of cases of GBV.
• Manage and oversee the community outreach activities.
• Monitor program supply/stocks & inventory levels; perform monthly spot-checks on program inventory at the health facility and the main pharmacy.
• Take lead in the development of behaviour change messages around ASRH including Menstrual Hygiene Management and community outreach activities.
• Monitor program supply/stocks & inventory levels; perform monthly spot-checks on program inventory at the health facility and the main pharmacy/store.
• Represent NCA Program in relevant working group and other actors to ensure all program activities are carried out with their collaboration.
• Collaborate with the GBV-WASH team to identify and roll out a communication strategy including the printing and distribution of IEC materials focusing on HIV/AIDS, GBV and SRHR information.
• Plan and coordinate trainings for community healthcare workers on HIV responsibilities, SRH and family planning.
Communication and Reporting:
• Maintain a good record keeping system and undertake continuous monitoring and regular evaluation of the project activities.
• Submit reports regularly as required, information to the GBV Coordinator and ASRHR Advisor on program related activities.
• Submit weekly, monthly and Quarterly activity reports to Coordinator and advisor.
• Maintain proper records for all correspondences of the program.
• Responsible for sharing minutes for all relevant official meetings held in the field.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Budgeting:
• Provide regular feedback to the GBV Coordinator and ASRH advisor on project implementation.
• Assist in the preparation of the donor reports and project reports.
• Participate in the development of program work plans and reviewing them on a monthly basis with the GBV Coordinator.
• Make request for purchases of program supplies/activities and submit the request to the RHM in a timely manner.
• Ensure and maintain accurate use of budget lines according to donor regulations.
• Perform other relevant duties as assigned (of a similar nature or related and in the interest of the organization).