-Follow up the purchasing of Goods following IMC Procurement Procedures
-Follow up the producing of procurement reports
-follows up for the goods and good communication with other sites including Khartoum and update the site administration on weekly bases.
B. Transportation :
- Follow up the site staff flight booking for the internal and international flights/movements.
- Circulating staff movement updates on daily basis.
- IMC vehicle management, driver supervisors, maintenance and fuel on a daily bases.
- Cargo transportation .
-Good arrangement with warehouse officer, to receive/transport goods from site to final/other destinations with good timely manner.
-Should be updates with cargo status and shipments.
-Review and check transportation reports.
C.Monitor and supervise the Warehouse officer on:
- Focal point for the site Assets communication and administration.
- Conducting Asset Inventory on monthly basis .
- Asset registration for new asset purchase with close work with finance department.
- Tracking and follow up with ICT department for the asset in repairs.
- To supervise site warehouse activity and to make sure IMC procedure is implemented.
- Conducting Physical inventory for the site warehouse with store keeper.
- Conducting surprised check spot for the warehouse
D.Reporting – site level:
-To make sure the site monthly reports is submitted in timely manner, reports includes but not limited to :
- Updated Asset List. -Vehicle Monthly Report.
- Updated Stock Records
- GIK distribution records (also in the monthly scanning
- Procurement Tracking Sheet..
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within International Medical Corps and amongst beneficiaries served by International Medical Corps.