• Essential: Advanced degree (Masters, MD) in Medicine and/or Public Health
• At least 3 years of work experience in the field of managing and coordinating health programs
• Demonstrated experience in effective oral and written communication including the development of communication products.
• Sound policy understanding of the Ministry of Health and policies and programs is an asset.
• Knowledge and experience of ICT-based Office applications and tools (word processing, spreadsheets, and data processing, PowerPoint)
• Have a good understanding of project planning, coordination and implementation, and good analytical capacity
• Ability to prioritize, organize, manage and adapt management style according to need.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability to convene stakeholders and facilitate a policy process among UN, NGOs, national health authorities and donor
• Excellent command of communication in Arabic and English
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and positive attitude
able to work both individually and within a team;
able to efficiently work in an output-oriented environment efficiently and deliver results;
ability to take initiative and work independently with limited supervision
ability to work within stringent timelines and be deadline driven
flexibility in learning and applying new approaches
Experience of working in health and social issues would be an asset.
Analytical capabilities and cognitive skills.