· Bachelor Degree, some college coursework completed, or an Associate Degree is an asset.
· Vocational training in electronics, telecommunication, IT or similar field an asset.
· 3-5 years of experience in electronics, information technology, telecommunication or similar position
· Good knowledge of the country and local terrain.
· Some experience working with the ICRC an asset.
· Good command (spoken and written) of English and/or French.
· Good computer knowledge.
· Skilled in the following competencies: Leadership, Accountability, People management, Team work & Collaboration, Representing the ICRC, Beneficiary & Client focused.