Experience and technical competencies: (include years of experience)
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience and in-depth knowledge of the context (local market) in South Kordofan
• Experience in administrative tasks, including filing systems.
• Excellent IT skills and experience in operating an ERP supply chain system will be considered an advantage
• Experience with standard procurement procedures and documentation.
• Advanced English proficiency
• Fluency in local language
Education background: (include certificates, licenses, etc.)
Diploma or equivalent professional qualification
languages: (indicate fluency level)
- Fluency in Arabic
- Advanced in English
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’s five core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with our vision and values.
Contract length: 6 months
Salary range: 826-932 USD
Location: Gadaref State
Expected Start date: As soon as possible
Note: Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply:
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in the same language as this vacancy note.
Applications Closing Date: 27/11/2023
Need further information?
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please visit drc. ngo/jobsupport.
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website www.drc.org