Experience and technical competencies: (include years of experience)
- 2-3 years of experience in security, preferably in the military or police context or related field of work.
- Prior experience with the UN System or an International NGO is highly desirable.
Education background: (include certificates, licenses etc.)
- A university degree in a discipline related to security management, international studies, or military/police studies.
- Diploma or equal of public relations.
languages: (indicate fluency level)
- Fluent in both written and speaking English highly preferable
- Fluent in Arabic obligatory
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC five core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with our vision and values.
Contract length: 6 months
Salary range: 1,026- 1,156 USD
Location: Gadaref State
Expected Start date: As soon as possible
Note: Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply:
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in the same language as this vacancy note.
Applications Closing Date: 27/11/2023
Need further information?
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please visit drc. ngo/jobsupport.
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website www.drc.org