Experience and technical competencies: (include years of experience)
- At least 2 years of experience developing assessments and using mobile data collection tools.
- Demonstrate advanced experience with MS Office, especially MS Excel and Access.
- Demonstrated experience with KOBO, ODK or other humanitarian data tools.
- Demonstrated experience with Power BI, Tableau and/or comparable analytics and data management software
- Experience conducting complex analytics and producing useful reports through technical software including Excel, STATA, and/or SPSS.
- Proficiency in data analysis. Able to manage, analyze, and organize data and be adept at analysis and interpretation of large quantities of data.
- Ability to design infographics that make data easy to understand.
- Proficiency with Geographic Information Systems. QGIS, ArcGIS, and CartoDB an assets.
- Prior experience with a humanitarian organization or agency an asset
Education background: (include certificates, licenses etc.)
- Degree in computer science or any relevant degree which includes training in databse development and data analysis.
languages: (indicate fluency level)
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Arabic is mandatory
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRCí five core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with our vision and values.
Contract length: 6 months
Level: Non-manager. H
Salary range: 1,026-1,156 USD
Location: Gadaref State
Expected Start date: As soon as possible
Note: Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply:
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in the same language as this vacancy note.
Applications Closing Date: 27/11/2023
Need further information?
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please visit drc. ngo/jobsupport.
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website www.drc.org