Experience and technical competencies: (include years of experience)
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience at a management level
- Sound knowledge of cost planning, budgeting, and financial reporting
- Experience in management of HR and administrative teams
- Good knowledge of procurement procedures of INGOs
- Experience working with DRCís main donors (UN Agencies, ECHO, SIDA, BHA, etc.)
- Full professional proficiency in English
Education background: (include certificates, licenses, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Computer skills (including MS Office package)
languages: (indicate fluency level)
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic
- Good command of written and spoken English.
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRCí five core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with our vision and values.
Contract length:8 months
Salary range: 1,836-2,068 USD
Location: South Kordofan State
Expected Start date: As soon as possible
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in the same language as this vacancy note.
Applications Closing Date: 25/11/2023
Need further information?
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please visit drc. ngo/jobsupport.
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website www.drc.org