Experience and technical competencies: (include years of experience)
- At least 4 years’ work experience in the field of finance/accounting/bookkeeping in an NGO or the commercial sector.
- Hands-on experience/skills in MS Excel (experience in working with formulas)
DRC experience in the finance system is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, self-motivated, proactive, and able to accomplish set deadlines.
- Willing to meet deadlines with minimum supervision
Education background: (include certificates, licenses, etc.)
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Admin, or a related field
languages: (indicate fluency level)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English – highly preferable
- Fluent in Arabic – obligatory
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’ five core competencies:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with our vision and values.
Contract length: 6 months
Salary range: 1,026-1,156 USD
Location: South Kordofan State
Expected Start date: As soon as possible
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in the same language as this vacancy note.
Applications Closing Date: 25/11/2023
Need further information?
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please visit drc. ngo/jobsupport.
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website www.drc.org