Established since 2018, Savanna Life is a pioneer in the Production, Trade & exports of Acacia Gums and other natural products and ingredients from the Savanna Forests in Sudan.
With utmost care for nature, environment and animals we only work with sustainable methods to ensure a responsible product value chain.
With long experience in good practices for harvest & production gaurantee a consistent supply of the finest natural ingredients.
Duties and responsibilities:
Finance & Accounting tasks
The Accountant works under Supervision and guidance of Senior Finance Officer
• Entering all data and information into computer systems, such as invoices, financial documents, entries, exchange orders, and all different accounts
• Reviews and assesses the day-to-day financial needs and ensures adequate and timely replenishment of funds
• Prepares payments and journal vouchers and ensures adequate supporting documents for all financial transactions.
•Extract invoices from the system
•Receiving sales cash and supplying it to the treasury
•Record payments and expenses
• Prepares Weekly Reports of All payments and Expenses
•Produce an accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
•To back up the finance officer whenever the finance officer is away from work.
• To meet deadlines for all given tasks
• To respect company policy and regulations especially confidentiality in dealing with cash.
• Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
If you are passionate about Accounting and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
Please submit your application through sudanjob.net