The Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue (HD) is a Swiss-based private diplomacy organisation founded on the principles of humanity, impartiality and independence. Our mission is to help prevent, mitigate, and resolve armed conflict through dialogue and mediation.
Vacancy No: HDSD003
Direct reports positions (if supervisory role exists)::
No. of Post:
25 March 2023
- Support program implementation, providing administrative and logistical support.
- Facilitate and support actorsí participation in HD meetings and workshops.
- Support organizing HD meetings and workshops.
Duties and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Program Officer, responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative and operational support on the implementation of project activities;
- Provide logistical support for workshops and other meetings as tasked by the project manager;
- Process program-related travel arrangements;
- Maintain up-to-date files and records of program documentation;
- Support planning, monitoring, and evaluation of activities of the program, with guidance from the Project Officer.
- Support the updating of program work plans;
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in law, political science, economics, or other social science;
- Background in project management.
- Excellent oral and written Arabic and English skills;
- Autonomous; Strong attention to detail; good organizational and interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks.
The candidate will receive a monthly USD 500 stipend during his/her internship.
If you are interested in this internship and meet the above-described qualifications, please apply online through www.sudanjob.net by 25 March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HD is an equal-opportunity employer. For more information, please visit www.hdcentre.org