TAD Established in 2015, TAD is a Total Facilities Management Service Provider, focuses on delivering a complete suite of both hard and soft offerings to companies across Eastern Africa. Headquartered in Khartoum, Sudan, TAD has grown over the last four years to become one of the most distinguished facilities management companies across the entirety of the region. Boasting a team of more than one thousand full-time employees, the firm have worked alongside some of the biggest national and international companies that operate in the region, including Ericsson, Zain, UN, Huawei, etc.
Vacancy No: HR IT-02
No. of Post:
22 March 2023
- Lead current development projects for our company and be involved in all development-related aspects of our technical operations along with Odoo partners/ Odoo direct in the go live stage.
- Take Initiative for the required changes in the software development process to manage overall quality.
- Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
- Develop applications/features that affect everyday life and improve productivity.
- Support/ Train Users and maintain the application.
- Communicate with Odoo Direct/Odoo consultant when required for major support/ Development
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design and Develop ODOO apps (new module development and customization).
- Analyze the Scope document.
- Create low-level requirement documents in discussion with different teams.
- Follow best practices in Software development to ensure the readability and maintainability of the code along with documentation.
- Re-use the features available in ODOO to fulfill the Scope objectives.
- Create a custom module in ODOO to meet the specific domain requirement.
- Follow the source code checking process to maintain the code.
- Follow best practices for secured Software Development.
- Occasionally when needed train and support the users.
- Collect Needs and draft ERP application requirements
- Maintaining existing modules.
- Complete and clear documentation for any task/work done.
- Test new functions/modifications to existing application modules in accordance with application support.
- Configuration, installation, and maintenance of the server and multi-database Odoo environments.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science.
- 4+ years of experience in software development; Python programming.
- Knowledge of main standard Odoo modules.
- Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
- Knowledge of Software development life cycle in an Agile environment.
- Complete understanding of ODOO basic and advanced flow.
- Knowledge of data models available in ODOO core.
- Proven expertise in developing custom modules in ODOO.
- Experience in developing the latest versions of ODOO and Excellent debugging skills in Odoo.
- Experience in migrating from earlier ODOO versions to new versions.
- Core knowledge about the current feature available in ODOO –Accounts, Inventory, HR, etc.
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL with the ability to write SQL queries.
- Web reports creation.
- Data import using ODOO import as well as custom import using Python.
- Soft Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Open-minded, curious, and assertive.
- Effective communication with a group and clients.
- Proven problem-solving skills and analytical thinking.
- Highly organized and able to manage tasks efficiently.
- Attention to detail.
This position is based in Sudan- Khartoum to be filled ASAP.
You can send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org if your account in sudanjob.net not available.