Médecins sans Frontières is a private international medical emergency organisation. It provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, and does so irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
Fin/HR Manager /PAM/ ACMA/ Dfinco
No. of Post:
31 Jan 2023
Duties and responsibilities:
Scope of responsibilities:
- Applies MSF policies and procedures.
- Makes sure working conditions (Staff regulations) are in conformity with legal requirements.
- Prepares contracts in conformity with legal requirements including modifications and end of contract.
- Assures appropriate quality for all personal files and keeps them up to date at all time.
- Prepares registration of employees to Social security & Tax office and related payments.
- Monitors paid and unpaid leaves and is point of contact for information of staff in System.
- Assures data quality of all employees in System.
- Assures salary administration and final emission of payment slips with System.
- Participates in briefing of international/national staff on Staff Regulations.
- Communicates to and briefs new employees on HR policies and regulations.
- Assists Fin/HR Manager in following up disciplinary measures and court cases.
- Participates in the organization of social events for the staff.
- Prepares all correspondence with local authorities (i.e. Labour Office, HAC, NS office, etc.)
- Assures documentation supporting qualitative end of contract process respecting legal requirements.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.).
- Classify and prepare all accounting documents as requested by the Fin/HR Manager.
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting documents in the accounting software, with the support from the Fin/HR Manager and/or the Fin Manager of Coordination.
- Support the Fin/HR Manager in translating documents into/from arabic.
- Assists the Fin/HR Manager in meetings upon request.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- Education: Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience with demonstrated skills in Finance and HR Management. Experience in NGOs is an asset.
- Languages: Fluency in Arabic and English both written and spoken.
- Essential computer literacy (excel, word, ppt, sharepoint)
Applications must be in English language and include:
- Complete CV and Copies of all certificates and diplomas mentioned in the CV.
- Updated contact details (candidate’s phone number and a backup phone number)
- Contact information of the previous employer/s for reference.
- Sudanese National ID.
Application to MSF Office, Omdurman,HAC Office and Sudan Job reception before 31 January 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted