TAD Established in 2015, TAD is a Total Facilities Management Service Provider, focuses on delivering a complete suite of both hard and soft offerings to companies across Eastern Africa. Headquartered in Khartoum, Sudan, TAD has grown over the last four years to become one of the most distinguished facilities management companies across the entirety of the region. Boasting a team of more than one thousand full-time employees, the firm have worked alongside some of the biggest national and international companies that operate in the region, including Ericsson, Zain, UN, Huawei, etc.
Vacancy No: HR OP-04
No. of Post:
Khartoum - Preferred living around Al-Amarat 1st Street
26 Jan 2023
We’re looking for Female Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis with highly commitment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by welcoming and directing them.
- Visitors' check-in and check-out.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary needs.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties including weekly reports.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- Professional attitude and Appearance.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Bachelor's degree or High school certificate.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Computer Skills.
- Ability to handle office equipment (e.g., the telephone system, printer…etc.)
- Great Soft Skills & Emotional Intelligence.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
This position is based in Sudan- Khartoum to be filled ASAP.
Please send your CV's to email@example.com