Vacancy No: Service Adviser
No. of Post:
27 Jan 2023
Responsible for receiving customers and taking down their servicing requirements. The SA is responsible in seeing to it that the customer requests are met through effective relaying of such requests to the workshop personnel. As part of the marketing group, the SA is also expected to perform service merchandising or be able to sell extra services to increase workshop sales. Ensure that the Nissan Standard Procedure for receiving process is properly implemented.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Greeting and receiving customers in a prompt and professional manner according the Nissan Service Operations standards;
- Giving own name and welcoming the customers to the dealer;
- Confirming customers name and use it during the conversation;
- Perform vehicle checklist procedure using the standard form;
- Identifying, clarifying and confirming customers concerns and service needs;
- Preparing the job request and confirming the contents to the customer such as customer request, recommended items, estimated time for job completion as estimated repair cost;
- Obtaining customer signature on the job card and check list form upon confirming the agreed concerns.
- Recommending upcoming periodic checks and maintenance to prospective customers by phone.
- Receiving and managing reservations and Service appointments.
- Confirming the shop’s operational status and stock of necessary parts and providing instructions arrangements.
- Confirming and updating information of customer vehicle’s files and creating files for new customers.
- Preparing and providing price quotations using specified forms.
- Filing repair order sheets and processing them.
- Allocating work to technicians when necessary;
- Following progress of activities such as job progress and other findings related to the vehicle repair that explaining the importance of the concern and contacting customers for updating and acquire approval for workshop recommendations.
- Contacting customers for additional work and obtaining approval.
- Checking quality and completed products.
- Explain to the customer the contents of the invoice clarifying the jobs done as well as the price break down;
- Advising customers on vehicle use and explaining and recommending the next inspection and repairs.
- Ensuring that the vehicle is ready for delivery by confirming that the problems are resolved and the vehicle is cleaned and organized;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and dealing with complaints through follow-up calls.
- Perform other task and duties assigned by the superior as deemed lawful and related to the achievement of the Departmental goals and objectives.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- Graduate of a college Degree education preferably Mechanical Engineering course Good driving skill:
- Minimum 2-3 year’s relevant working experience in automotive repair industry
- Good driving skill
- Computer literate
- Report writing ability.
- Able to work off own Initiative.
- Excellent communications skills sufficient to comprehend repair order sheets and put into writing additional jobs and recommendations;
- Basic knowledge in trouble diagnosis
- Advanced skills and knowledge in Automotive technology