Clinic & Leprosy-related Work
- Attend to patients.
- Conduct leprosy detection tests, diagnose and treat patients accordingly, dispense appropriate leprosy medication.
- Treating and cleaning wound care and related infections on patients.
- Contact tracing family members of those diagnosed with leprosy
- Ensure patients return for follow-up visits.
- Ensure up to date patient records.
- Help to maintain inventory of medication and order clinic supplies (if needed)
Conduct Skin Smear testing.
- Take skin smears from patients .
- Record results and provide this to Leprosy Supervisor.
Safeguarding is the responsibility of TLM staff and consultants to make sure that we do no harm children and adults at-risk or expose them to abuse and exploitation. The Leprosy Mission has a zero-tolerance policy towards any abuse, neglect, and exploitation to all people. Safeguarding is everyone's responsibility, and all employees are required to act in such a way that always safeguards the health and wellbeing of children and vulnerable adults. The post holder must sign, be familiar with, and comply with all TLM organisational policies, including the Global Safeguarding Code of Conduct, the Global Safeguarding Children & Vulnerable Adults Policy, and the Global Safeguarding Children & Vulnerable Adults Procedures. All TLM staff are required to participate in mandatory safeguarding training.