- In collaboration with the Logistics Coordinator / Deputy Logistics Coordinator and the Project Coordinator, planning, establishing and reviewing the electrical activities in the mission/project, including its annual budget, in order to identify and give a response to the needs of the mission and the targeted population.
- Monitoring and ensuring the implementation of the electrical activity in the project ensuring compliance to MSF standards, protocols and procedures, and reporting to the Project Coordinator on the development of the ongoing programmes. This entails the following:
- Ensuring that the electrical installations in the project are up to the level of the Technical Department, prioritizing personnel and equipment security and optimization of energy consumption based on real filed needs
- Providing a technical proposal to improve the installations and bring them up to the level recommended by the Technical Department
- Guaranteeing the setup of the recommendations and establishing the electrical records for the mission in order to ensure the compliance of the installations to said recommendations e.g., power demand analysis and working principle of the installation
- In collaboration with Logistics Coordinator / Deputy Logistics Coordinator and the Project Coordinator, and the HR Coordinator, participates in the planning and implementation of HR associated processes (recruitment, training, briefing/debriefing, evaluation, detection of potential, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required to correctly perform all logistics activities pertaining to his area
- Ensuring technical support for his area of activity and providing coaching to logistics staff under his/her responsibility.
- Participating in monthly reports according to guidelines
- Performing delegated tasks according to his/her speciality and as specified in his/her job description
Identifying, defining and implementing solutions and strategies that reduce the environmental footprint of the electrical installations (and HVAC if relevant) in the mission/projects. These strategies englobe not only technical solutions but also how the electrical installations are used, maintained and managed. The main objective of reducing the environ-mental footprint entails energy efficiency, reducing the carbon dioxide emissions, a proper waste management and the use of sustainable and adapted solutions according to the context