Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
Education and Experience
• A Sudanese national.
• University degree or equivalent preferable in education / or public health /or social science/ or another related field.
- Experience in community development will be considered.
• A minimum of six years of progressive experience in the relevant field with National/International NGOs.
• Previous experience in project design, implementation, reporting and donor relations.
• Ability to travel outside duty station up to 50%.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision towards achieving preset targets.
• Effective team leader/member with strong organizational, supervisory and management skills.
• Excellent English/Arabic written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in coordinating and networking activities
• Computer skills in word processing, power point presentation, e-mail, and spreadsheets
• Financial management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation tools and MEAL systems.
- Staff supervision experience.
- Experience working with stakeholders at various levels and strengthening community partnerships.
- Ability to contribute to the development of technical proposals, a plus.
- Experience analyzing data and contributing to evaluation reports.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively with local stakeholders. Representation abilities.
- Proactive, results-oriented, and service-oriented
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
- Excellent inter-personal skills; demonstrating diplomacy and tact
Proven ability to effectively manage people and to build teams; preferably, track record in capacity building of local partner organizations.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.