Vacancy No: 1
No. of Post:
River Nile State, 200 km Northeast Abu Hamad
19 March 2023
- This role has been developed to execute the Company’s construction activities for our project, North of Sudan.
- This role includes supervising earthworks regarding road development including site access road, internal site roads and haul roads, new camp works…
- The role involves as well follow up of earthworks of different future mine infrastructures, such as Tailing storage facility, process plant, water pipeline.
- It is to oversee earthworks contractors and potentially the operation of company earthmoving equipment with ensuring respect of HSE company procedures.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise earthworks teams at different work areas
- Enforce, maintain Company Code of Conduct and compliance with Company Standards, procedures, rules, and guidelines.
- Coordination with different support departments.
- Assisting and leading of different earthworks work fronts under the direct supervision of earthworks superintendent.
- Promote HSE culture
- Daily reporting
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
- 7 years’ experience in earthworks
- English and Arabic (written and spoken)
- Teamwork and dynamic.
- Execution of projects at remote areas
- Site experience
- Experience to deal with Geotech lab and surveyors
- High standard of personal integrity.
- Good communication skills
- A strong commitment to health, safety, environment, and community
- this position is preferable for men only (field)
- the position has six (6) weeks on job and two (2) weeks off
- attachment of CV is required
- only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview