Functional responsibilities and tasks
Dispensing of medicines to patients prescribes by the medical doctor
- To follow correct instructions written in the prescription note and give the required medicines.
- The nurse should explain to patients clearly the most appropriate understandable language so as to avoid confusion,
- The nurse should cross examine with the patients about doses written on the note before releasing to patients.
To participate in the management of patients in the mobile clinics
- To dress patients when necessary.
- To assist the medical doctor in weighing and measuring patients
To ensure effective safety of material used within the mobile clinics
- To ensure sterility of all medical equipment in the mobile clinics
- To ensure that all medicines are kept safe and out of reach of children
To participate in any activity as assigned by the supervisor or the Project Manager
The employee holding this job must expect that his/her performance will be measured in part against the standards set forth in his/her job description. However, the JD is subject to revision to further the consistent with position's level of responsibilities may be necessary to fulfill Relief International objectives in the country.