Roles and Responsibilities:
- The medical doctor will ensure availability of all supplies and equipment needed in PHC clinics in collaboration with RI relevant staffs.
- The medical doctor will ensure provision of quality PHC services within static PHC clinics and outreach sites.
- The Medical doctor will refer critically ill patients to high facility level.
- The Medical doctor will be responsible for the management of the health staff, clinics, and feeding centers under nutrition program.
- The Medical doctor will be engaged in monthly health meetings at El -Fashir Office level to share achievements and challenges faced
- The Medical doctor will ensure all Health and Nutrition meet donor indicators as per proposal
- The Medical doctor will document best practices and share timely with RI relevant persons
- The Medical doctor will represent RI at coordination meetings where necessary.
To keep and record PHC activities
1-The medical doctor should use monthly data entry formats to review the weekly and monthly reports.
2- The Medical doctor will should follow MOH and WHO guidelines and protocols in managing patients.
3- The Medical doctor should ensure, all cases should be registered in the SMoH/WHO/RI standardized registration book.
5- The Medical doctor should keep accurate records in quality assurance records
6- The Medical doctor should keep community records regarding accountability Boxes to capture Community engagement and program ownership
7- The Medical doctor should to participate in any activity as assigned by Line manager and Health Coordinator
The employee holding this job must expect that his/her performance will be measured in part against the standards set forth in his/her job description. However, the JD is subject to revision to further the consistent with position's level of responsibilities may be necessary to fulfill Relief International objectives in the country.