Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration required. Master’s degree in HR Management, Business Administration, or Organizational Development preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in HR, preferably with an international or local NGO, with at least three of these years managing an HR function and strong knowledge of HR best practices and standards.
- Additional education may substitute for some experience.
- Strong experience in presenting, facilitating, and coaching on HR topics.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Web Conferencing Applications, HRIS.
- Strong relations management abilities. Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally. Strategic in how they approach each relationship.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills with the ability to make sound judgments and decisions
- Very good planning, monitoring, and organizational skills
- Very good staff management and leadership skills
- Strong training and facilitation skills
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Required/Desired Foreign Language: Fluent in English and Arabic
Travel Required 20-30% travel
Key Working Relationships:
Supervisory: HR Senior Officers, HR Officers, and HR Assistant
Internal: CP Senior Management team, Department managers, all CRS staff, Regional HR Technical Advisor and DRD-MQ
External: Partner staff, auditors, vendors, local legal counsel, peers from other NGOs in country
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
This is to certify that the contents are correct and complete and that the duties and responsibilities described are required for the proper accomplishment of the functions:
CRS' talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
adults from abuse and exploitation.