Duties and responsibilities:
- Organize and coordinate the logistics and administrative activities needed for learning activities such as distribution materials, equipment requests, transport arrangements, obtaining the material approval of other partners, etc.
- Participate in creation of any training material developed by the departments, including translating documents into local language; perform initial editing and proofreading and keeping the training materials available.
- Gather information on the learning activities (with pre-post-test evaluations, feedback from participants), and report problems, success and constraints.
- Prepare and gather documents for the selection process of participants.
- Support his/her supervisor in performing training needs assessments, determining appropriate content and target groups for training, ensuring the continued improvements and preparing a calendar of trainings to ensure the coverage of the training needs and maintain high standards of quality.
- Assist the Facilitator/Trainer in delivering training courses and may deliver training course himself/herself when required.
- Carry out supply management (orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions, inventories, consumption, etc.) in his or her department, in order to satisfy the needs of material with efficiency and effectiveness.
- To perform and promote MSF’s objectives and respect the code of conduct.
- To be responsible for planning and monitoring all training related activities
- To support the implementation of MSF policies
- To be responsible for the establishment of the yearly training planning in collaboration with others in the mission
- To work in collaboration with the department who organize the training to prepare the proposal and to liaise with finance department for the training budget forecast
- To ensure the content and quality of trainings are in line with MSF criteria.
- To ensure each presenter submits his/her presentation with soft copy to L&D/HR department, and facilitate typing part of the reports if presenters unable to do it.
- To facilitate the training implementation, for L&D and HR topics and coordinate with logistics and finance for transportation, stationery and PerDiem etc….
- To ensure training reports are prepared, compiled, available in MSF folders/file cabinate
- To ensure the appropriate filling of hard copy and soft copy of any training related document.
- To develop guidelines for training proposals and reports editing
- To participate actively in the monthly planning of activities; and in the monthly debriefing with action plans and propositions.
- To present during this meeting the achievement on the training activities and the future plans