Duties and responsibilities:
Prepare meals for patients and MSF staff, according to hygiene standards and security rules, in order to ensure their nutritional needs.
- List item
- Carry out the preparation of meals for staff
- Follow at all times all hygiene standards and security rules.
- Control stock of food so as to ask for anything needed on time, and prepare shopping list and make purchases if required.
- Ensure meals to be served on time.
- If applicable set table before every meal and clean it up after each meal.
- Ensure cleanliness of all facilities, utensils and equipment.
- If domestic cook, ensure the provision of drinkable water during the day and when she / he leaves: cleaning, filling the filter and empty bottles, changing batteries if necessary.
- Look after all equipment provided.
- Keep an inventory of MSF kitchen utensils and equipment, i.e. plates, glasses, cutlery, cookware, etc., and ensure its integrity.
- Report all important information (lost, robbery, damages, deterioration, incident, etc.).to superior
- This job description may be amended in line with the activities or evolution of the Mission.
Applications must be in English language and include:
- Complete CV and Copies of all certificates and diplomas.
- Cover letter in English
- Updated contact details (candidate’s phone number and a backup phone number)
- Sudanese National ID. Copy of Labor card and civil certificate.
Application should be submitted on or before 29th June 2022 in sealed envelope mentioning “MSF France- application for Cook”, in MSF France Office at Al Ryad district, Block#12, House#2, Jazer street, Khartoum State.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Covid19 risk factors will be done by MSF staff health before the confirmation of the contract.