Experience and technical competencies:
• Minimum 2 year of relevant work experience and in-depth knowledge of the context (local market) in South Kordofan
• Experience in administrative tasks, including filing systems.
• Excellent IT skills, experience in operating an ERP supply chain system will be consider an advantage
• Experience with standard procurement procedures and documentation.
• Advanced English proficiency
• Fluency in local language
All DRC roles require the post-holder to master DRC’s core competencies:
• Striving for excellence: Focusing on reaching results while ensuring efficient processes.
• Collaborating: Involving relevant parties and encouraging feedback.
• Taking the lead: Taking ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
• Communicating: Listening and speaking effectively and honestly.
• Demonstrating integrity: Upholding and promoting the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation to DRC’s values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment.
Education: (include certificates, licenses etc.)
Diploma or equivalent professional qualification
Languages: (indicate fluency level)
· Fluency in Arabic
Advanced in English
¨Basic: I master the essentials, but may at times need help from others
¨Advanced: I can work independently at full professional level.
¨Expert: I am the go-to person when others need help.