KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor degree in relevant field or equivalent experience • 3-5 years of professional experience in WASH programming or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong understanding of WASH principles, likely WASH concerns, and conflict sensitivity in the context of Gadaref and Sudan in general
Commitment to renewing and maintaining knowledge of best practices
• Demonstrated training and facilitation experience
• Ability to work under pressure
• Demonstrated strengths in analytical skills, monitoring and evaluation, and report writing
• Strong interpersonal, intercultural and communication skills
• Excellent oral and written skills and computer skills
• Fluency in English; fluency in Arabic is required.
The successful candidate will combine strong technical skills, experience in protection programs, and a can-do attitude. Ideally s/he will have previous experience in working in large-scale emergency programs in insecure and conflict-affected contexts, including remote management and capacity development.