Role and Responsibilities
· Supervise the work of accountants in the expenditures and revenues in terms of accuracy and validity of recording financial information. General supervision of the accounting systems and accountants of the partners
· Review financial reports that have been prepared by accountants.
· Supervise of the financial system implementation in the branch.
· Provide the branch manager with comprehensive financial information periodically.
· Monitor expenditures, review/approve requests for payments, sign payments authorization as per the authorization level.
· Prepare periodic accounts (monthly, quarterly, etc.).
· Closing accounts and preparing the final accounts of the branch on time.
· Coordinate with human resources in preparing and paying employees payroll.
· Follow up on deductions and payments of staff personal income tax and social insurance.
· Proactively engage in the budget development, implementation and revision as may be required. Adhere to budgets by monitoring expenses and BvA reports.
· Track bank balances in local and foreign currencies and follow up on monthly bank reconciliations.
· Coordinate audit schedules related to the branch and respond of the auditors in their inquiries.
· Prepare financial reports for projects and monitor financial disbursement.
· Performs a weekly cash count of the safes in the office.
· Prepare periodic reports for the Finance Director in the HQ. including any compliance issues.
· Supervise the technical and administrative staff of the department and works on training them and staff in other departments.
Performing any other work-related tasks assigned to by the line manager.