· Warehousing and Inventory Control by ensuring a daily comparison of recorded stock (system stock) level vs. physical is conducted in all warehouses.
· Plans an overall work program for the warehouse, including finished goods/materials
· Recycling and
· clean up during the shift
· day-to-day cleanup
· waste disposal
· removal of unused materials
· inspection to ensure cleanup is complete
· Keeping the damaged goods in the dedicated area
· Ensures inventory control through proper warehousing practices, including product count, FIFO (First In/ First Out) procedures control through supervision of good check-in and check-out procedures.
· Ensures execution of security policies in warehouse and yard areas.
· Maintains an accurate daily and monthly stock inventory.
· Supervises the loading of trucks with products as specified by the sales order.
· Supervises the receiving of finished goods (material) as released by the QC team from the buffer area to the FG/RM W/Hs.
· Supervising the cleanliness of the empty pallets
· Proving the production dept with the agreed number of empty pallets
Any other tasks requested by the supervisor