Working under supervision and with support from Economic Security Delegate in Darfur and Economic Security Coordinator, has the following responsibilities:
MEI focal person responsibilities (50% of the FO time report):
· Contribute to the collection, planning, processing and maintenance of the MEI project data using data collection devices.
· Performs beneficiary data entry and keeps a clean and organised project database for MEI and EPMT.
· Carry out MEI dissemination sessions, assessment processes and monitoring processes.
· Contribute in the preparation of all financial and administrative papers related to the MEI project.
· Performs task within the project cycle, including beneficiary identification, implementation, administrative and logistics procedure, monitoring and evaluation within the AoR in coordination with the EcoSec focal person and Sub-delegation.
· In charge of reporting MEI project activities.
· Coaches and supports other staff members and persons working with the EcoSec team on technical aspects of their work and assumes technical responsibility.
· Responsible for the supervision of SRSC volunteers during MEI data collection.
· S/he is responsible for receiving feedbacks and complaints from beneficiaries and addressing them in the most appropriate way possible and maintaining good records of the nature of query and actions taken.
Livelihood and generalist EcoSec FO responsibilities (50% of the FO time report):
· Collects data using methods that are in line with the household economy approach, collects and analyses market price data.
· Analyses strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT analysis) to identify possible response options.
· Contributes to identifying response options based on an analysis of EcoSec core components (food consumption/production, living
· Contributes to developing methods, plans, implementation, logistics and reporting for aid distribution and carries out on-site aid distributions.
· Contributes to designing and implementing voucher, fair, food/cash-for-work, cash transfer and microeconomic initiative programmes and provides administrative support