· Ensure that the procurement policy is in place, and accessible for others in other field Offices and updated whenever needed.
· Ensure that donor policies and requirements for procurement, if available, are in place for each donor.
· Ensure all procurement activities are compliant with donor and CIS policies and regulations.
· Work closely with the Head of Program & Operation, Program Manager and technically CO operation Director to ensure the availability of all procurement policies and procedures.
· Work closely with the PM & HOPO to ensure donor specific guidelines are followed and implemented in procurement
· Ensure the All Vender list is documented and all the procedures are followed.
· Assist in the preparation and dissemination of documents and information on procurement as per needs of Field-office.
· Ensure that all purchase requests are timely processed and materials are procured as per procurement policy and distributed in an appropriate and timely manner.
· Ensure that the necessary filing and inventory systems are well organized.
· Ensure day-to-day procurement support as necessary.
· Compile and prepare quarterly purchase request.
· Ensure procurement policies were followed and all the documents were prepared accordingly.
· Monitor the vendor’s performance and maintain reporting tools on vendor’s performance on quarterly basis.
· Ensure policies are followed for hiring of local consultant, in South Darfur field offices.
· Ensure proper filing of all PRs, POs and purchase related documents.
· Compile all procurement plans received from departments/projects/field offices.