· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT, electronics, computer science or similar field.
· Additional vocational training in IT, electronics, telecommunication or similar field an asset.
· 3–4 years' troubleshooting experience in an area of the ICT service catalogue (e.g. workplace services, telecommunications, IT, help desk, etc.).
· 1 year of people-management experience a strong asset.
· Very good ICT knowledge.
· Good command (spoken and written) of English and Arabic.
· Readiness to spend 50-75% of the time in other ICRC sub structures
· Driving license, succeeded in ICRC driving test
· Skilled in the following competencies: Leadership, Accountability, People management, Team work & Collaboration, Representing the ICRC, Beneficiary & Client focused.