· Drives light vehicles to transport people and/or material in strict adherence to internal security rules and national traffic laws.
· Ensure availability to pick up mobile staff and their families to and from the ICRC reference hospitals in case of medical emergencies in particular during evening time and weekends.
· Welcomes and transport international flights from/to the airport – in charge of immigration, security and customs formalities by facilitating the process and providing translation services.
· Welcomes and transport of domestic flights passengers, from/to the delegation/airport.
· Performs and follows up the welcome paperwork/items with the arriving passengers (newcomers’ envelopes, daily envelopes, salary advances mobiles/pool mobiles, ID cards…).
· Channels information about travel related issues for the Welcome Department.
· Plays a key role in case of lost luggage with the relevant authorities at the airport
· Ensures that goods/luggage are stored inside the vehicle according to local, international and ICRC safety standards (attachment and distribution of goods, etc.).
· Checks their assigned vehicle(s)' equipment, general functioning and body condition and ensures that it is kept fuelled and clean inside and out.
· Checks that trips have been authorized where necessary.
· Immediately reports accidents, defects and/or missing equipment to management.