· Minimum of 5 years of management in humanitarian aid experience in complex and natural disasters, with experience in managing health, nutrition and WASH programs and operations.
· University Degree in relevant field study.
· High level of all aspects of managerial experience including budget and team management
· Experience in complex decision making
· The highest level of expertise in representation and negotiation with governments and donors
· Strong understanding of the humanitarian emergency operating context, including Sphere, the humanitarian system, donors, Safety and program management
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills; comfortable engaging in dialogue with a range of actors including communities leaders and other community structures, government departments, local authorities, CBOs and other NGOs.
· Good communication skills (verbal and written) in both Arabic and English; Ability to write reports in both English and Arabic
· Good team player, flexible and capable of working with a multi-national Sub Office and Country team
· Ability and willingness to travel to locations outside base station to program operational areas and live in sometime basic conditions.
· Excellent computer skills – Microsoft word, power point and excel
· Experience in engaging the community and community mobilization