Successful Applicants will have:
· BSc in medicine, public health, nutritional Sciences or other related fields
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in implementing integrated health and nutrition programs; an international NGO or equivalent experience with national organizations with management responsibilities
· Demonstrate analytical and conceptual skills to plan projects, timetable agreed activities and oversee staff activities
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills; comfortable engaging in dialogue with a range of actors including communities leaders and other community structures, government departments, local authorities, CBOs and other NGOs.
· Good communication skills (verbal and written) in both Arabic and English; Ability to write reports in both English and Arabic
· Good team player, flexible and capable of working with a multi-national Sub Office and Country team
· Ability and willingness to travel to locations outside base station to program operational areas and live in sometime basic conditions.
· Excellent computer skills – Microsoft word, power point and excel
· Experience in engaging the community and community mobilization
· Ability to work with minimum supervision.
· Willing to work with the disadvantaged / vulnerable people under stress and in difficult situation
· Fluent in both Arabic and English languages in order to write reports and translate documents