1- Basic functions & principal accountabilities:
A- Basic functions:
Responsible for the implementation/execution of best practices in maintenance of retail and I&W assets and to manage execution of M&R activities, through effective administration of third party contracts, while ensuring OEMS/Safety/Controls.
To ensure that agreed SHE standards are implemented.
B- Principal accountabilities:
1. Manage M&R programmes (OEMS/Safety/WCP/Controls/ Quality).
2. Maintain customer interface/communications relating to maintenance.
3. Manage execution of M&R activities within agreed budget for Retail and I&W.
4. Develop and manage preventive maintenance schemes and contracts for equipments at Retail/I&W sites.
5. Ensure continued functioning and performance of all company assets at all Retail/I&W locations by:
6. Coordinating with Service Providers for M&R
7. Effectively coordinate equipment relocations
8. M&R Contractors management; Includes contractor safety training and periodic safety performance appraisals
9. Implement/feedback best practices in maintenance.
10. Perform any duties assigned by supervisor.
2- Job Dimensions:
No direct reports
2.2. Financial figures:
Represent the company if needed
Type of controls carried out in this position:
Operating Controls: Yes
In-Line Controls: Yes
Off-Line Controls: No
Pre-entry requested experience:
University degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3 to 5 years experience
Sound technical skills/business judgment/ability to negotiate.
Good communication skills/understanding of work processes.
Thorough understanding of controls/policies (i.e. SHE).
Thorough knowledge of M&R, contracting practices and maintenance techniques.
Fluent in English Language (written & Spoken).
Excellent skills in Microsoft Package, in general and in Excel in particular.
Excellent reporting & presentation.
If you have the required qualifications and skills necessary to fill the above position please submit your CV in English via Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Don't forget to add job title to the subject.
* CVs & Scanned copy of the following (Education and experience certificates, training certificates and any other relevant certificates) are to be attached to the Email.
* Only short listed candidate will be contacted, late applications will not be considered.