Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-03160
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Addiction Counselor|
|Closing Date:||26 Oct 2018|
|Duties and responsibilities:
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Certificate or diploma in Addiction Counseling (or equivalent) which includes clinical practice.
· At least 2 years of experience in addiction counseling in a clinically supervised practice providing care for those with substance use or addiction needs.
· Knowledge of addiction counseling and guidance
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
· Demonstrable skills in developing and providing person-centred approaches.
· Excellent use of the English language (must) and Arabic language ().
· Excellent interpersonal skills.Ability to work well as part of a team
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||