· Mining, Chemical or Mechanical Engineer with relevant experience
· Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in plant operation, process engineering, ore beneficiation, mineral processing or similar experience.
· Design, manage and interpret bench-scale laboratory experiments aimed at understanding the mineral dressing characteristics of ore body and constituents aimed at understanding the process and implement solutions based on findings.
· Design, manage and interpret pilot plant demonstrations of the beneficiation processes
· Provide process specific technical input into team project work and provide input and evaluation into recovery estimates along with acting as the process lead on studies and projects
10 years of total experience minimum