Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02929
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Closing Date:||29 July 2018|
Poultry and Feed Production Company
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Assist the General Manager and Division Management in formulating at least 3 years biz plan for the company and monitors periodic financial results to alert and guide the different departments of the need for any corrective actions.
· Provide leadership and management to the accounts team and continuously develop their competencies in order to achieve a high level of performance so as to achieve the business objectives.
· Develop and recommend the best scenarios to establish financial control in order to measure progress against the plan and to abide by the company policy
· Highlight to the management the inefficiencies in the working capital utilization in order to optimize the management on the working capital
· Monitoring and review cash flow prediction for future and conduct cost reduction factors and techniques influencing business plan
· Advise the management on the most advantageous banking facilities in order to minimize financing charges and to avail the best short and long term agreement facility
· Develop internal and external relationships with appropriate contacts eg auditors. solicitors and banks
· Provide financial advice and support to management and heads of departments in order to take informed business decisions.
· Prepare regular monthly financial statements on time in order to show the company’s financial position versus the plan
· Provide the required financial information along with the supporting documents to the external auditors in order to produce the company audited financial statement on time.
Implement company policies and procedures to ensure a high standard of discipline and organization across the department.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Management reports.
· Work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets.
· Experience in financial management, including budgeted expenses, bank transfers, various reconciliations, internal audit
Years of Experience:
Minimum 20 years
Related Experience Filed:
Finance & Accounts, Audit, Strategic Planning, Fund Management,
· ACCA certified.
B.Sc. + M.Sc. in Accounting and Finance.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||