Recruitment Company in KSA is seeking to hire Qualified Candidates in different Fields in Mining Company in KSA
Reports To: Senior Geologist, Mine
• Assists Mine Geologist in gathering information pertaining to the ore body, taking measurements, mapping and developing targets for mining.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Washes down ore body face to highlight formation, veins, faults, etc.
• Assists mine geologist in taking measurements and marking the orebody face for sampling, drilling, blasting, etc.
• Logs basic boreholes.
• Assists in the process of mapping and developing targets for mining.
• Reconciles geological data.
• Carries out similar or other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
• Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by 2 years formal training leading to a diploma in geological technology.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in the mining industry as a technologist.
• Fair knowledge of spoken and written English.
• Knowledge of operating a computer is desirable - not required.