Recruitment Company in KSA is seeking to hire Qualified Candidates in different Fields in Mining Company in KSA
Reports To: Foreman, Electrical
• Carries out skilled preventive and breakdown maintenance and testing of electrical equipment; including trouble shooting problems, dismantling, testing replacing/repairing various types of electrical equipment, in accordance with agreed specifications. Installs, tests, connects, commissions, maintains and modifies electrical equipment, wiring and control systems for the Mine’s electrical equipment and distribution systems. Maintains all lighting and power for the Mine.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Responds to break-downs, diagnoses and repairs electrical systems and ancillary equipment. Examines wiring diagrams and installation areas to plan layout of wiring systems.
• Connects installed wires to circuit breakers, transformers, timers and other electrical equipment and connects electrical systems to power supply.
• Installs, modifies, maintains and repairs electrical equipment such as storage heaters, water heaters, lighting, motors, air conditioners, switches, lighting fixtures and earthling systems etc.
• Installs new systems and equipment to existing plant electrical equipment. Tests to ensure new installations are in accordance with approved specifications and requirements and continuity of circuit.
• Carries out various tests and inspections in workshop and on site as assigned, including testing relays according to specifications. Confirms settings are in accordance with approved schedule and reports any deviations to his supervisor.
• Carries out preventive and routine maintenance according to the maintenance schedule or as specifically directed. This includes mainly checking all electrical equipment and connections, such as switchboards and relay cabinets, as well as routine maintenance on batteries, e.g. voltage level per cell, level and condition of electrolyte and signs of cracks. Adjusts faulty conditions and updates records accordingly
• Carries out all activities in accordance with company safety procedures and manufacturers’ recommendations, following all safety instructions and notices, and wearing protective equipment at all times.