Vacancy Announcement No: 1805
||Duties and responsibilities:
1. There should be a close liaison between the credit controller and the marketing/Sales Department so that credit issues are resolved smoothly.
2. Checking customer’s credit situations.
3. Deciding whether or not to offer the credit.
4. Setting up the terms and conditions of the receivable and payable balance.
5. Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time and negotiating repayment plan.
6. Assist in the setting up of the credit control system.
7. Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
8. If any customers stop paying or pay late then it’s your responsibility to stop the providing service start legal action to collect the money owed “if necessary” and in the case of bankruptcy you’ll have to report to your higher management about the strategies to make sure you can recover what you can.
9. Check customer’s credit and approve or deny application based on company standard and requirement.
10. Negotiate payment plans with customers and set up loan terms and conditions.
11. Maintain accurate records of loan, analyze the effective of the company’s credit control system and implement changes to improve profitability and reduce bad debits.
12. Ensure customers pay on time and chase any overdue invoices.
13. Develop the credit control system in collaboration with sales, marketing, Finance and company Executive.
Improve and implement debt collection process when there are any overdue invoices or payment, and initiate legal procedures in necessary.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related areas (MBA or equivalent a plus, but not required).
At least 5 years of related work experience; financial services experience preferred, but not required
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Outstanding organizational, time and project management skills.
Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Excellent communication in English language and interpersonal skills.
Excellent writing expression for business English.
Familiar with Microsoft package (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook) and other application required.