AZ Technology company seeking for qualified candidate to fill the following post:
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
• Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
• Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
• Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
• Optimizing performance for the apps.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies Skills.
• Bachelors degree in computer science/IT.
• Minimum 1 years proven development experience in mobile application development.
• Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and mobile usability design principles.
• A track record of delivering successful consumer products.
•Strong Portfolio of completed apps.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong app design and programming skills in Objective-C.
• Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)- Familiar with xcode.
• Strong app design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/J2ME).
• Familiar with the Android SDK.
• Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system.
• Understanding of other compiled languages.
• Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON,XML).
• Experience of development using web technologies.
• Good understanding of Mobile app programming and design patterns.
• Experience building web and native apps.
• Experience using social media APIs- Using version control (e.g. SVN).
• LAMP development experience.
• PHP frameworks.
• Creative design skills.
- UX and UI Knowledge and experience- Working with a content management system.