Vacancy Announcement No: HIBA-02854
We Secure You Best Future In Your Career
|Job Title:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Closing Date:||27 Feb 2018|
|Duties and responsibilities:
· Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
· Supervision on implementing accounting ERP System
· Manage outsourced functions
· Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
· Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
· Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
· Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
· Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
· Process payroll in a timely manner
· Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
· Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
· Maintain the chart of accounts
· Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
· Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
· Issue timely and complete financial statements
· Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
· Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
· Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
· Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
· Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
· Provide for a system of management cost reports
· Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
· Manage the preparation of the company's budget
· Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
· Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
· Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Experience Required:
· Master Degree in accounting or related subject
· At least one Global accounting certificates is preferred.
· 5 – 10 years’ experience in the field of finance.
· Ability to plan for the department, managing a team, implement and monitor the plan.
· Supervisory, negotiations and Time management skills.
· English language is desirable.
· Good “people skills” for building relationships with colleagues at all levels.
|Opportunities & Careers Itís Our Vision||